Date: 11/17/20 7:18 am
From: HARVEY W SCHUBOTHE <ninerharv2...>
Subject: [obol] Coquille Valley CBC - Saturday January 2nd
We will be conducting our Coquille Valley CBC (Bandon to Coquille) much the same way. We have our traditional sections and birders and couples who have covered them in the past. We also will use Zoom for the countdown and had not thought about doing it the following evening. That makes sense as people will not be pressured to scramble getting their numbers together quickly but rather can get safely home without much driving in the dark.

It will be a different experience and we will miss the comradery with fellow birders over a hot meal sharing our stories and discoveries after a full day in the field. And we may not get out to refind rarities the next day. But we can have a safe and successful CBC.

Harv Schubothe