Date: 11/17/20 5:24 am
From: 'George Jett' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Fall Visitors

Folks Yesterday I had some nice visitors at our Lothian, Md house.First was a female Yelloe Bellied Sapsucker feeding on peanut butter.Next was a Briwn Creeper foraging on a dead tree.Lastly, and a great surprise, two Rusty Blackbirds briefly perched over the back patio.  One male & one female.  One Siskin was heard as well.Good stuff.GeorgeP S I built two platform feeders in the hope of visiting Evening Grosbeaks.  Ever hopeful!

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail