Date: 11/16/20 7:50 pm
From: Lyndal York <lrbluejay...>
Subject: Help needed on Holla Bend birding
Received the following from Chuck Dovish on birding at Holla Bend.

"We’ve been trying for a week now to make contact with someone at Holla
Bend NWR. Nobody is responding to voicemail messages or emails.

We would like to do a segment out there on the migratory waterfowl..but we
need to know what the numbers are right now & what type of wildlife is
currently present on the refuge.
If you can help us in any way, please email me, text or call— thanks!!

Chuck Dovish
Exploring Arkansas
AR PBS
cell- 501-259-3670"

Please contact Dovish directly, if you have any helpful information.

Lyndal York
Webmaster, AAS

or click the following link: