Date: 11/16/20 2:16 pm
From: Roger Freeman <freemanbecard...>
Subject: [obol] Re: cbc ideas
Agreed,
we are still planning the Silverton CBC at this point with no meetings
before and after and only digital and virtual communications to exchange
results etc. Stay tuned for the date.
Teams will be small, individuals and/or couple, or multiple cars in
caravan. Also possibly half or partial days at the discretion of each
team.

Roger Freeman
Silverton OR.