Date: 11/16/20 2:10 pm
From: alison wagner <alikatofvt...>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Mute Swans at Vermont National
HA! I happened to be nearby the golf course today and decided to take a look as well. Mute Swan isn't a species I'd be motivated to chase, but why not look since I was driving by. I too, noticed the odd way they bounced on the waves, blowing in the wind! Not another bird in sight...

Ali Wagner
Huntington