Date: 11/16/20 2:06 pm
From: Derek Richardson <derek.c.richardson...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Rusty Blackbird, West Laurel PG County
We had a surprise visitor at our feeders in West Laurel (PG County) today:
a male Rusty Blackbird, only our 3rd in 15 years here. I was stuck in a
Zoom meeting, but Frances got a few pictures—I've attached my favorite.
Alas the Rusty missed our FeederWatch count from the weekend, but we did
get a pair of Pine Siskins yesterday (first ones in about a month).

Derek Richardson (he/him/his)
West Laurel MD USA