Date: 11/16/20 1:27 pm
From: Diana Beatty <otowi33.33...>
Subject: Re: [cobirds] "Classic" Google groups is no more
Question for you Adrian - are you accessing the Colorado Birds messages by
going into the web group, or are you getting the messages sent to you via
e-mail?

I get the messages sent to me via e-mail and I am not sure I am seeing the
same issues you mention - for example, I definitely had the option to send
this reply to you only or to the whole group. I am replying to all in case
others are experiencing similar issues and this discussion can help all
find reasonable solutions.

Thanks,
Diana Beatty
El Paso County

--

******

All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the
old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.