Date: 11/16/20 12:29 pm
From: Karen Konarski-Hart <karen...>
Subject: Re: Injured bird?
Cant tell the size from photo but it could be female house finch if small. They are very prone to conjunctivitis which blinds them. We had one a number of years ago that had learned where the feeder & water were & managed to hang on till it regained better sight. It’s a very contagious disease so the feeder & water need to be cleaned extremely well. Hope it survives. Karen Hart. Little Rock.

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 16, 2020, at 2:14 PM, Kay Hodnett <sallyportk...> wrote:

My sis-in-law in Birmingham says this bird has been on her feeder day and night for 5 days. Maybe She fears she cannot fly? Female Rose-breasted grosbeak? Kay Hodnett

Sent from my

or click the following link:
<image.jpg>

or click the following link: