Date: 11/16/20 7:07 am
From: Richard Littauer <richard.littauer...>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Help with converting old Avisys data to eBird checklists
Hey Ian,

If there are thousands of records, send over a sample. I can write a script
to convert them all to eBird records in an hour or two. Happy to help with
stuff like this. I could also put it on my website to make it easier for
others to do this in the future.

Best,

--
Richard | @richlitt <https://twitter.com/richlitt> | burntfen.com