Date: 11/15/20 2:21 pm
From: Don McGregor via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Pine Grosbeak - Great Mountain Forest Chattleton Road
Went up at lunch, had a nice walk of about 2 miles on Chattleton Road, just off of Canaan Mountain Road in the Great Mountain Forest, but other than one Pine Grosbeak, four juncos, a few blue jays and 2 White breasted NH it was very quiet. I saw the Grosbeak maybe not quite a 1/2 mile in along Chattleton Road from the west entrance which is the Canaan Mountain road side (which is blocked off and you have to walk it). Nothing on the lake either. But a lovely walk.

don mcg