Date: 11/15/20 2:08 pm
From: JAMES SPEICHER <jugornought...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Double Triple
1. Yesterday @1550 while driving and approaching my driveway, I watched as,
in quick succession three Cooper/Sharpies flew at treetop level to roost in
a neighbor's stand of oaks. At least it appeared that was the destination.
I made no attempt to relocate them as I had yard work to get to.

It made me wonder if either maintained family groups this late in the
season.

2. Less interesting, but impossible to ignore were three Carolina Wrens
that invaded my garage as I pulled to the top of the driveway, having hit
the garage door opener just b4. At least one of the three was an unwelcome
(to the others) interloper.

Jim Speicher
Broad Run/Burkittsville area
S FREDCO