Date: 11/15/20 1:10 pm
From: Grove, Deborah Shuey <dsg4...>
Subject: Erie Bird Observatory Survey for Presque Isle
A Request from the Erie Bird Observatory
Did you bird Presque Isle State Park in September or October? If so, Erie Bird Observatory needs your help! EBO is collecting information about birding visits to Presque Isle State Park in Erie, Pennsylvania during the months of September and October, 2020. Your response will help us document the economic impact of birding on the region and assist in the development of services, infrastructure and facilities to enhance birdersí experiences. We are conducting this study as part of a larger program funded by a through DCNRís Community Conservation Partnerships Program.

The survey is confidential (and can be completed anonymously if you choose) and will take approximately 10 minutes of your time.

Please do include your email address if you would like to hear back about our study result!

We thank you for your participation in advance!

To take the survey, follow this link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1_BBasPebOGF_OMv2lEYxAIDj8NjkWJNFVgFNg_c2iLU/edit

Deborah S. Grove

Join us on Facebook!