Date: 11/15/20 8:53 am
From: Barry Haas <bhaas...>
Subject: Gizmodo: Trump Tried to Scoop Up a Popular Birding Preserve for His Border Wall, But You Don’t Mess With Birders
Dear ARBIRDers,

I came across an interesting article involving a small but important birding area in south Texas. Here’s a snip:

“ Salineño Wildlife Preserve, a 1.01 ha stretch of Texas so popular among birders that it’s been called “hallowed ground”

And a link to the article:

https://tinyurl.com/y2vvv6tm <https://tinyurl.com/y2vvv6tm>

Note- I would have shared this article no matter the politician or party involved if it involved an important bird area. In my opinion protection of vital avian habitat is a non-partisan issue.

From the deep woods just west of Little Rock,
Barry Haas
or click the following link: