Date: 11/15/20 8:47 am
From: James McCoy <jgmccoy350...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Saw Whet Iowa City
If anyone wants to see the bird I marked the spot. There is a fairly well
worn Deerpath on the downhill side of the Cedar Grove. I put a partially
burned log where you need to go off trail. If you look straight up hill
from that point you will see a green plastic bag on a cedar bush. If you
stand with the plastic bag near your right hand and look up hill you will
see the bird about 15 feet up in a fairly thin Cedar.

Jamie McCoy
Iowa City