Date: 11/15/20 8:40 am
From: Gonzalez, Mark A <dmarc-noreply...> (Redacted sender mgonzale for DMARC)
Subject: [obol] Re: [EXTERNAL] ebird issue
Karen

Just guessing here but you might have the time set to 24 hours. In eBird you have the option to enter time using a 12- or 24-hour daily clock. When the 24-hour option is selected, 2:30 and 4:30 are a.m. the corresponding afternoon times would be 14:30 and 16:30.

Worth checking to see if this addresses your issue.

Mark