Date: 11/15/20 7:40 am
From: Susan Austern <susanaustern...>
Subject: [cayugabirds-l] 4 loons on the inlet by Stewart Park?
Good morning
Just ran through Stewart Park and by the Inlet part where people usually fish ....(after the bridges heading back into town, before the fire testing area) , looks like possibly 4 loons ....My running partner saw them yesterday, too… if you’re there please confirm... we didn’t have binoculars...Thanks

Sent from my iPad

> On Nov 15, 2020, at 9:02 AM, Dave K <fishwatchers...> wrote:
>
> Re
> 9AM sitting on the concrete breakwall.
> Seneca Yacht Club is located on the Northeast corner of Seneca Lake.
>
> Get Outlook for Android
> --
> Welcome and Basics
> Rules and Information