Date: 11/15/20 6:54 am
From: Daniel Mason <millipede1977...>
Subject: landscaping help
I know I asked this before and it was perhaps answered but it was a while
ago and my memory stinks.
I was recently blessed to have a group of people do some clearing in my
yard. I need to do more clearing of unwanted trees and vines but I also
need to stay on top of what was cleared.
I need to find some SHORT growing grasses for both sun and shade, some
other short groundcover for various areas... and, some trees, shrubs, and
vines that will be great for more birds.
And oh how I'd love to plant a prairie under the power lines... my list of
projects is long but, if anyone would be good to talk to to help come up
with plans for grasses and such, I'd appreciate it. You can contact me off
list or if you just have a suggestion for someone to talk to you can let me
know or pass my contact info to them.
I've let a jungle grow up in the yard which has been good for wildlife but
not so good for the foundation of the house. I need to try harder to find a
good balance between the two.

--
Daniel Mason

or click the following link: