Date: 11/15/20 5:02 am
From: DAVID KOCH <0000012d74227426-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: Ebird - Rubythroat Humm in Delaware Co
In November 2009 I was called out for an adult male rubythroat at a feeder about 10 miles north of where I live in southern Northampton County. It looked perfectly healthy and I  saw if several times until it left on the 17th. Also, a friend nearby had a female rubythroat in November one year. .  . Arlene Koch Easton, PA Northampton County <davilene...>

On Sunday, November 15, 2020, 06:23:18 AM EST, Rob Fergus <birdchaser...> wrote:

Yes that hummer is coming to my feeders. As much as I would like it to be something else, it appears to be a Ruby-throated so far. Wing shape doesn’t look good for Black-chinned as far as we can tell, mediocre photos shared with experts. It may get banded if it sticks around this week. Didn’t see it yesterday.  Cheers!

Rob Fergus
Wallingford, PA

Sent from my iPhone

Join us on Facebook!