Date: 11/14/20 4:20 pm
From: Larry Dau <lgdau9...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Boone Co extra and Waxwing photos
We also had 2 Pine Siskins show up today for about an hour.
Even though the lighting was horrible today, I put on the flash and sat on
the front porch for Waxwing photos. They are so fun to photograph. I
figure I better try for photos while I can. One Crabapple tree is empty.
The other down to last 1/3 closest to the house. They always eat those
last.
Larry Dau
Boone Co.