Date: 11/14/20 8:37 am
From: Pat <pvaldata1...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Eagle vs. Heron
We just saw a Bald Eagle land a few feet from a Great Blue Heron. They faced off as the eagle came closer, and then the heron flew off. The eagle lifted off with the heron's fish, but dropped it while landing in the favorite snag. The eagle retrieved the fish and flew off with it.The miffed heron flew back to its spot a few minutes later. I tried to digiscope the encounter but couldn't get a decent image.We also had our FOS Horned Glebe this morning.Pat ValdataCrisfield, MDSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone