Date: 11/13/20 6:11 pm
From: Clayton Will <willcfish...>
Subject: [ia-bird] 135 Lapland Longspurs
A huge flock that I estimated to be between 125 and 150 Lapland Longspurs
flew up from the road into the field just before sunset this evening.
Location is 130th St. one mile West of Hwy. 169 in Dallas County between
Perry and Bouton.
I was on the way home from Bays Branch where I saw
2 American Pipits
3 Dunlin
Thousands of ducks and geese. Lots of Mallards, Green-winged Teal and
Northern Pintail. The hillside below the maintenance building was covered
with Canada Geese and Greater White-fronted Geese.

Clayton Will
Madrid