Date: 11/13/20 3:45 pm
From: John Shenot <johnshenot...>
Subject: [cobirds] Re: Fort Collins Audubon Invites you to Virtual program on Crossbills presented by Dr. Craig Benkman
Several people have asked, so I will respond here. FCAS is not recording
our programs at this time. The Board of Directors considered this question
when we started using Zoom and decided against it. First, some of our
speakers prefer NOT to be recorded. But second, we are trying as best we
can to encourage people to attend our LIVE meetings and to make the
meetings interactive, just like our in-person meetings always were. I'm a
little concerned that if we record the presentations, fewer people will
attend and we'll lose that feeling of the chapter meeting being a social
event.

Sorry you missed it - Dr. Benkman's talk was FANTASTIC!

John Shenot
FCAS President
Fort Collins, CO