Date: 11/13/20 2:23 pm
From: Donna Haynes <00000003bd9d64d2-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Lawson Elementary Bird Feeding stations
Hi all! I want to thank everyone who has donated seed, suet, finds and gift cards to keep the feeders at Lawson Elementary supplied with seed and suet! Thanks you your generous donations we probably have enough seed to last the entire school year! I'm thinking of adding a few more feeders since we have the funds to do so! So far we have seen Titmouse,chickadee,cardinal, blue jay, thrasher, red-bellied and downy woodpeckers,nuthatches and house finches on the feeders. We've seen many other birds on the grounds and in the air including a low flyover of a Bald Eagle a few weeks ago! Many of the kids have taken an interest in the birds and enjoy watching them and talking about what they see at home or while hiking or camping with their families. Thank you again for helping to spark an interest in birds for our next generation!Donna HaynesWest Pulaski Co.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

or click the following link: