Date: 11/13/20 1:16 pm
From: David Provencher via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Old Saybrook Northern Gannet
There were at least 100 Northern Gannets working off of Stonington Point
this morning. They stretched from inside Little Narragansett Bay to the
other side of Napatree Point across to Fisher's Island and into Long Island
Sound towards Mason's Island Connecticut. I'm sure there were many more
pushing deeper into the Sound. About 90% of the Gannets were adults, maybe
a slightly higher percentage. Also present off of Stonington Point were two
Bonaparte's Gulls and a Red-necked Grebe as well as the usual building sea
ducks.

Dave Provencher
Preston