Date: 11/13/20 10:33 am
From: John Weeks via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Bad News (Salineno, Texas)
A sad loss. My wife and I visited Salineno in 2008, and Chris saw her first (and so far only) Audubon’s Oriole there.

John Weeks
North Granby

RE:
The Salineno birding spot along the Rio Grande in Texas has been sold to the Army Corps Of Engineers in conjunction with the building of the border wall. For those of us that were fortunate enough to visit this great birding spot be thankful you had the opportunity to visit it. What a shame.

Paul Desjardins
Windsor Locks