Date: 11/13/20 4:44 am
From: <kvanfleet...> <kvanfleet...>
Subject: Re: Follow up question on Antiques
For items dated prior to the MBTA it is necessary to have a legal
paper trail accompanying the item's documenting its history from point
of origin forward. At least that's what was required with any donation
of specimens/mounts etc. to the Vertebrate Museum at Shippensburg
University when I was working there as part of my graduate
assistantship. We currently do the same thing at Dickinson College.

Kim Van Fleet
Shermans Dale, PA

Quoting Falconer Will <falconerwill07...>:

> Yes I agree, Antique Road Show would have not showed it if it was
> after that date. They are pretty good about that.
>
> Will Weyant
> Loysville, PA

Join us on Facebook!