Date: 11/12/20 5:30 pm
From: Diana Beatty <otowi33.33...>
Subject: Re: [cobirds] Roger Linfield
Got a thread going in the 14ers.com Facebook group about Roger Linfield.
One of the members posted this link with Roger's impressive U.S. climbing
stats, and also noted that Roger is the person who placed the climbing
registers on a number of the state's 13ers. Some also noted his generosity
in putting together and donating a significant amount toward the bill for
trips to access the peaks on Cielo Vista ranch. I don't think I ever met
him, but it sure sounds like I missed out onknowing someone special.

https://www.listsofjohn.com/m/RogerLinfield?fbclid=IwAR0hvxD8S57jiNsXWoZ5ZOML7zVoc0e7k_cipOXxWgaHOrHOSpT27q7xHfs

Diana Beatty
El Paso County

--

******

All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the
old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.