Date: 11/12/20 3:58 pm
From: Rob Blye <rwblye...>
Subject: Re: Nests and eggs [PABIRDS] Act prohibiting the take, or even possession, of most migratory birds, feathers, eggs and nests without a federal permit.
Perhaps monitoring a nest box does not involve the take of birds or
feathers or nests. You just knock them to the ground and move on; no
possesion or harm as the nest is spent and the nestlings are dead. I would
like to hear what PGC and USFWS has to say about that situation.

*wear a mask, wash your hands, keep your distance*
*Rob*
Robert W. Blye
34603 Doe Run
Lewes DE 19958-3332