Date: 11/12/20 3:54 pm
From: Kathleen Krall <krallfamily...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Tillamook user fees
Yes. Also, a´╗┐ccording to the Tillamook Headlight Herald, a yearly pass will cost $55 ($45 for seniors). You may buy this at the booth at Barview Campground entrance, or phone 503-322-3522 to purchase, and have it mailed to you. The county plans to organize some work projects sometime next year. Persons volunteering for those projects can receive a free yearly pass.

https://www.tillamookheadlightherald.com/news/fees-to-increase-at-tillamook-county-day-use-areas-boat-launches/article_243276c0-1d68-11eb-9be1-535a898211b0.html

Kathy Krall

> On Nov 12, 2020, at 3:25 PM, Erik Knight <erikknight05...> wrote:
>
> ´╗┐
> All,
>
> I noticed in the paper yesterday that starting Jan 1st, $10 day use fees will be charged at Barview Jetty County Park and the Bayocean Peninsula and several other sites.
>
> Just wanted people to be aware.

> Erik Knight
> Lake Oswego, OR

Join us on Facebook!