Date: 11/12/20 3:31 pm
From: Sandy Leaptrott <sandyleapt...>
Subject: [obol] Columbia River Feeding Flock
Hi All,

So, my first email was a bad communication. I just wanted to get the word out in case anyone is close enough to go see the spectacle. Watching that Bald Eagle dip and soar just over the surface of the water is wonderful.

The feeding flock of Common Mergansers, Cormorants, gulls, the eagle and other birds I could not identify are on the Columbia River close in to the south shore along NE Marine drive between NE 158th east to the houseboat slips around NE 185th.

I just got so excited. Be careful if you park along the shoulder of Marine Drive, heavy traffic and lots of tractor trailer rigs.

Cheers

Sandy Leaptrott
NE Portland

Sent from my iPad