Date: 11/12/20 1:17 pm
From: Gregory Hanisek via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] eBird outage 11/17-19
Folks,

I just received this message to all eBird Reviewers.

Greg Hanisek

Dear eBird Regional Editors,

As you are likely aware, eBird's long-term database migration from Oracle
to Postgres will be coming to an end on November 17-19. This means that all
of eBird will be down on those days - including the review tools, as well
as the Macaulay Library, Birds of the World - everything. More information
is here: https://ebird.org/news/database-update-november-17-19-maintenance

While we will have a notification system in eBird Mobile to warn users
about this, we can't reach everyone. Please feel free to distribute this
information to your local birding listservs, Whatsapp groups, or other
channels, including the link to the homepage article above.

Thanks for your help, and I sincerely hope everyone will be able to enjoy
birding in an eBirdless world for a few days!

Best,

John Garrett
eBird Project Assistant