Date: 11/12/20 1:14 pm
From: Steve Long <steve.long4...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Ring-necked Ducks?
Here is another shot, this one a digiscope, that shows both male and
female of both Scaups and Ring-necked, so some comparisons can be seen.
There is a female Ring-necked at about top-center, with a male
Ring-necked in the middle, and a female Scaup at the bottom-center, with
a male Scaup to the right of her.  Sorry it is so blurry.  I did not get
any better DSLR shots of the female Ring-necked besides the one I
already posted with the male in-focus.

Steve Long