Date: 11/12/20 11:11 am
From: Nels Nelson <nelsnelson7...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Hagg Lake Goldeneyes
https://ebird.org/checklist/S76101867

Thanks Rick for sharing the additional information on how to properly ID
female goldeneyes. After reviewing all this additional information and
reviewing all my photos of the yellow-billed individual, I've concluded it
is a somewhat unusual variant of a juvenile Common Goldeneye. If
interested, I've added additional photos of the yellow-billed bird to my
eBird report above.

Nels Nelson
Hillsboro

Join us on Facebook!