Date: 11/12/20 10:43 am
From: Diana Beatty <otowi33.33...>
Subject: Re: [cobirds] Christmas Bird Counts
The one I manage - Fountain Creek - is planning to go forward. We won't be
taking random requests for participantion, but it has always been a small
count with just a few individuals covering each territory anyway so it
doesn't require big changes for us, at least as things stand now, unless
one of our private land access isn't granted this year - still waiting to
hear from one. When i took over this circle, I created an eBird account
for it and each leader shares their checklists with that account so we
don't have to meet in person to share data.

Diana Beatty
El Paso County

--

******

All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the
old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.