Date: 11/12/20 9:06 am
From: 'The \Nunn Guy\' via Colorado Birds <cobirds...>
Subject: [cobirds] Veteran's Day Birding/Weld
Hi all

Frederick Lake was relatively quiet and unoccupied yesterday hosting a
smattering of geese and usual ducks. Windsor Lake had a Sandhill Crane
flyover of about three dozen cranes. Heard them while scanning water and
thought must be in north cornfields ... then I heard above me, way-y-y up
there, managed to get photo. Pointed out to passersby their call and birds
above to their delight. Over at Woods Lake a "ginormous" flock of birds
(geese, ducks, gulls) recommend birders drop by and have a look, there has
to be some good bird in that very large group-took long shot to show off
numbers.

Thanks Gary Lefko, Nunn
http://www.friendsofthepawneegrassland.org/
https://www.inaturalist.org/projects/birds-and-more-of-the-pawnee-national-grassland