Date: 11/12/20 6:50 am
From: Kenneth V. Rosenberg <kvr2...>
Subject: Re: [cayugabirds-l] LOON MIGRATION ALERT
I had a total of 140 loons from Bluegrass Lane in Ithaca. All were far to the west, moving south in small groups of 5-20 birds. So, possibly also counted by others farther west than where I was.

There were large distant flocks of blackbirds moving south, and a few other interesting flyovers including a single COMMIN REDPOLL and SNOW BUNTING.

Ken

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 12, 2020, at 9:07 AM, Martha Fischer <mf26...> wrote:

Are birds moving?