Date: 11/11/20 11:14 am
From: Amy Roberts <amyroberts999...>
Subject: [cobirds] House finch?
This could very much be a case of me trying to turn a bird I see everyday into something new, but this bird seemed to stand out a bit from the female house finches. Mostly, the streaking on her breast seems more distinct (although neither of these pictures shows that very well). And more of yellow tint on rump and wings?

Or… just another house finch? LOL.

Thanks for your help!

Amy Roberts
Ft. Collins