Date: 11/11/20 4:42 am
From: <2y2......> <2y2m2u...>
Subject: [ia-bird] night flight sounds
Taking Gracie-girl out for her last walk of the day, our dog paused as we
approached our house, ears alert. I started to hear it, too, and took down
the hood of my coat: I'm pretty sure I was hearing sandhill cranes flying
overhead with their distinctive calls. I never did get a visual on them,
but it thrilled my heart to hear their calls for several minutes!
--Kristy May, Cherokee