Date: 11/10/20 7:54 pm
From: Remde, Myles August <remdem...>
Subject: [obol] Wanted: Guided Birding Trip
Hello,
My name is myles and I am a student at OSU. I am in a course that requires
a birding trip that is ideally guided by an experienced birder. If anybody
is willing to help or knows somebody that can in the greater Corvallis area
that would be great. I have a car and am flexible during the weeks, but the
only weekend date I can do is 11/21. Ideally it would be about 3 hours and
closer to sunrise but like I said, I'm flexible. Feel free to reach me at
<remdem...> if anyone can help out. Thank you for your time.

Join us on Facebook!