Date: 11/10/20 5:43 pm
From: Rob Fergus <birdchaser...>
Subject: Birding Club of Delaware County Zoom Meeting Wed Nov 11 7:30pm
All are invited to join with the Birding Club of Delaware County (BCDC) tomorrow night (Wed Nov 11 at 7:30PM) for a Zoom presentation on birding eastern Australia. If you are interested, email me directly for the Zoom info.

Presenters: Andy and Mariana Pesthy
Title: Birding Eastern Australia

Australia is well known for the many endemic species of birds and other wildlife unique to this continent. There are over 400 endemic bird species. Our trip in November 2017 covered several national parks and other wild lands in 20 days, from the tropical northeast, to Tasmania. We saw and photographed many of the fantastic birds and amazing animals.

This presentation combines photographs and video clips to bring you highlights of our Australian birding experience.

Mariana and Andy have been BCDC members for well over a decade and have traveled widely in their birding quest.

Rob Fergus
Wallingford, PA
<birdchaser...>
UrbanBirdscapes.com