Date: 11/10/20 5:06 pm
From: Bill Maynard <bmaynard99...>
Subject: RE: [cobirds] Roger Linfield
COBirders,

Roger Linfield was a great person. I first met him on Attu Island in May 1985, yes Attu Class of 1985. Roger and maybe 7 more of us were young at the time and fit enough to chase all the Attu rarities on foot and on bicycles where we were delighted to see three bird species new to North America, Oriental Pratincole, Siberian Blue Robin, and Asian Brown Flycatcher. During dinner our group sat together and shared our personal stories of which Roger’s were, of course, the most impressive and they became even more impressive in the following years. R.I.P. Roger.

Bill Maynard

Colorado Springs