Date: 11/10/20 2:25 pm
From: Nancy Cladel <ncladel...>
Subject: Re: binocular repair
I had a negative experience with Zeiss. It took almost six months for the
repair to the strap holders, which both broke, and I was charged more than
$200.00 . Zeiss considered the problem normal wear and tear. To me it
was due to the use of inferior materials. I was offered no loaner and
spent part of spring migration and the entire summer using a less than
optimal pair. If I ever have cause to purchase another pair of binocs, it
will not be a Zeiss.

Nancy Cladel

Join us on Facebook!