Date: 11/10/20 1:51 pm
From: Christina Cole via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] CTBirds Digest, Vol 5001, Issue 2
I went Sunday. Was probably there for 2 hours. All of the 10 people that were there when I was were Uber respectful. Photographers and birders alike. Stayed on the dirt road. Nothings growing in the fields but... the grassy area where the bird was hunting I did see some sitting on the outskirts. Nothing damaging. No one in the way. Those trails are listed on the Alltrails app and it loops around on state property. A lot of the neighbors were walking that loop. Maybe someone was just having a grumpy farmer day... it’s winter there wasn’t even potato’s out there to traipse on.

Christina Cole