Date: 11/10/20 12:50 pm
From: Jacque Brown <bluebird2...>
Subject: bird feed
I went to the local farm supply store to pick up a big bag of black oil sunflower seeds and they also had bags of winter wheat. I’ve never seen big bags of wheat offered for bird food prior to this.

Has anyone used this for bird seed? They said squirrels would like it, which I try to discourage from my yard. But my dog Oz is good at keeping squirrels from the feeders.

It was a bit more expensive than the sunflower seed but if it is a different food source than I thought it may be worth it to diversify. I try to stay away from generic bird food as it tends to be ignored and scattered.

Jacque Brown, Centerton

or click the following link: