Date: 11/10/20 5:38 am
From: SYNDA JEPSEN <syndajepsen...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Ducks on the road
Last night I was driving home in the rain around 10 pm and there were ducks
sitting on the highway, not in a group. They would not move as I
approached. Over the distance of about 1 1/2 miles there were 8 of them.
I was driving on Hwy 175 between Ida Grove and Battle Creek. Any idea why
they were on the road and would not fly away?