Date: 11/9/20 5:39 pm
From: Arthur Shippee via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] One Flew Over (Cuckoo)
Let us hope there is nothing untoward, but I do have a question.

Might this bird migrate south here and be able to survive the winter? Or would it be more likely to get stuck and perish in the cold? Do we have data on birds migrating far out of their normal range?

Arthur Shippee, Hamden.

Sent from my iPhone