Date: 11/9/20 7:46 am
From: Johnson, Alyssa <Alyssa.Johnson...>
Subject: [cayugabirds-l] Guided birding tours of the Montezuma Wetlands Complex
The Montezuma Audubon Center is offering two guided bird watching tours this week! This is a great way to learn about the birds and other wildlife that live in the Montezuma Wetlands Complex year round, or who are just passing through.

November 10 @ 10 AM - 12:30 PM
Register here https://act.audubon.org/a/montezuma-bird-watching-tour-11102020

November 14 @ 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Register here https://act.audubon.org/a/montezuma-bird-watching-tour-11142020

The Montezuma Wetlands Complex is teeming with migratory waterfowl, birds of prey and Sandhill Cranes this time of year. Follow behind the Audubon van in your own vehicle to Montezuma’s marshes, forests and grasslands to explore several birding hotspots and the abundant wildlife as they go about their evening activities. Participants will receive a conference call phone number to dial into and hear the Audubon educator narrate the tour and ask questions between stops. Guests are welcome to get out of their vehicles at each stop so facial coverings will be required and we will follow physical distancing guidelines. Bring your binoculars and camera to capture images of the beautiful habitats and wildlife. Space is limited and pre-paid reservations are required. Fee: $5/child, $10/adult, $15/family.

For questions, please feel free to email me directly.

Alyssa Johnson

Environmental Educator

315.365.3588<tel:315.365.3588>

Montezuma Audubon Center