Date: 11/9/20 6:53 am
From: Noah Comet <noahcomet...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Snowy Owl - Kent Co.
For those of not on Facebook (where I'm guessing much of this information
has already been disseminated?), would anyone be willing to share a few
more details with this email list: specifically, a picture or two and some
information on what the scene is like: is it easy to view/park without
interrupting the lives of the people in the local area? Guidance on where
to park? Or is this an owl, based on its general location and the lives of
the locals, better left un-broadcasted? I may want to take my 8-year-old
son to see it, but I don't want to contribute to a chaotic scene if one is
forming, especially amidst a pandemic...

Thanks in any case!