Date: 11/9/20 5:23 am
From: guineabird via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Mountain Bluebird in Harford County. What!!!!!
Am unable to get there but no matter what anybody says, I'm putting this bird on my life list!Thanks to Austin for finding her(?) and David F for spreading the news.......Beautiful pics! Gail FrantzOld Hanover RdReisterstown In a message dated 11/8/2020 4:24:36 PM Eastern Standard Time, <huey122663...> writes:

A Mountain Bluebird was discovered around 1030 AM, this morning at Swan Harbor Farm, in Harford County, by Austin Jennings.  It has been seen throughout the afternoon along the driveway. This is Maryland’s third and Harford Counties first record. The previous MD records are 2003 and 1978, I believe.  Pretty unbelievable find and record for Maryland. Congrats to Austin and a big thank you.

Awesome Birding in 2020! H. David Fleischmann <410-598-9292David...> Sent from my iPhone