Date: 11/8/20 5:41 pm
From: Brandon <flammowl17...>
Subject: [cobirds] Pueblo Reservoir, Pueblo Co. 11/8
No frigatebird at Pueblo Reservoir this afternoon. I scanned the sky over
the reservoir from 2pm to 4pm, and no luck. Since I missed the John Martin
Res bird by 40 mintues, I was less than thrilled about going to Cherry
Creek. Turns out, it was smart not going there right away, since I
wouldn't have been there in time to see it, likely missing it by less time
than other one. Hope one comes to Pueblo Reservoir. I will keep looking.
Seems like from 9:30am to 10:30am, is when people have first seen them on
Thursday and today. The John Martin bird stayed a few hours longer, and it
was seen diving for fish. Cherry Creek bird, was just soaring around, not
diving for fish or anything, and stayed long enough for Chris Wood (he's so
lucky sometimes) to make it there and watch it leave!

Brandon K. Percival
Pueblo West, CO

Sent from my Android